The City re-opened City Hall and the Library on June 1st.
- City Hall M-TH 7:30am – 6:00pm (closed for lunch 12:30pm – 1:30pm)
- Library M-F 12:00pm – 6:00pm (Monday 10:00am – 12:00pm for elderly and immune compromised)
- For the safety of employees and Patrons, Do not enter if you have had cold or flu like symptoms. (fever,cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, etc)
- Please use sanitizer when entering
- 6 ft of social distancing between parties
- No more than 2 patrons in the City Hall lobby at a time
- No lingering
- Children must be with adults
- 30 minute computer use session limit in the Library
- Place all book returns in the Library book drop
On June 6th, Umatilla County entered into Phase II of the Oregon COVID-19 re-opening.
For more information and guidance regarding Phase II. Please visit https://govstatus.egov.com/or-covid-19
Thank you for your patience during this time. We appreciate all that you do to assist in protecting the health and safety of fellow citizens.